Fire JVG!!!

来源: Warsteiner 2006-11-18 20:23:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1702 bytes)
This is my official crow eating thread. What a dumba$$??!! Why the heck did he play Yao Ming the entire 3rd quarter?! It's just beyond me. And why the heck did he play the powerless PF Juwan for 27 minutes for 0 point and 0 foul?!!!!

Head and Rafer can't be put on the floor together, especially facing nimble guys like Billups and Hamilton. He should sit TMac when he got his 3rd foul, and played him a couple of minutes here and there in the 3rd quarter. No matter how hard the game was in the 3rd, he should still have got Yao those precious 3-4 minutes rest. Once you break that routine, you can't have him back in form in the fourth, especially the refs swallowed the whistles in the 4th. Hayes is sorely missed, and lacking of penetrating in the 3rd and 4th is just killing Rockets.

Great teams with iron minds can afford to play unchanged schemas, but this Rockets team is far from great, and the rotation is far from set. As long as Howard is getting heavy minutes, Yao will be punished by covering his a$$. Who would have thought?!!!! A missing Sura or a missing Hayes could make it so difficult. Both Yao and TMac need to get louder, be vocal leaders, not just leading by examples. They need to spank some behinds, and demand output from those lazy a$$es and the stubborn JVG. If he continues to play starters such heavy minutes that early in the season, if he can't light some fire from the team and instill some energy and confidence and poise into those buttheads, his days are numbered.

I apologize to everyone that I defended JVG so hard in the past. He's worn off my patience. Well, not entirely, but if I was Les or CD, I would put him on short leash. WTF!

所有跟帖: 

Hi, -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (235 bytes) () 11/18/2006 postreply 20:47:59

Anyone watched rockets game will feel uncomfortable. -toochou- 给 toochou 发送悄悄话 (53 bytes) () 11/18/2006 postreply 21:53:17

老哥,您终于对范范丧失信心了吧?呵呵~~ -无名鼠辈- 给 无名鼠辈 发送悄悄话 (1112 bytes) () 11/18/2006 postreply 22:39:13

the only way to bring a new leader -optionguy- 给 optionguy 发送悄悄话 (368 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 09:19:29

哈哈哈哈,来捧一下场。终于顿悟了 :D -路人贾- 给 路人贾 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 06:35:36

呵呵,还记得去年老兄和江小鱼儿在此舌战群雄,今日也 -看比赛- 给 看比赛 发送悄悄话 (231 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 06:40:36

回复:Fire JVG!!! -audree- 给 audree 发送悄悄话 (49 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 13:54:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”