I agree that Yao Ming needs to have consistent

来源: Warsteiner 2006-11-17 08:50:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1467 bytes)
dominance, to be called a dominant force in the paint. However, in a league discrinimating big guys, he is the best Center in NBA, no but or if. He's not at the leavel as the prime of Dream or Shaq or Russell or Akeem or Robinson, not even Ewing, but he's the best now, and he hasn't entered his prime yet.

Whether he will be in the league of all-time best big men, or whether he's the best center in current NBA are 2 totally irrelevant questions. 因为我知道沙克过去都做了些什么,并且我知道他将在5、6月份王者归来? That's joke, he rode Wade's jock in last year's playoffs. If they are in the West, they would surely miss playoffs this year. 王者归来? LOL.

我同意雷吉的看法。但是我更愿意看到他能表现出一贯性,姚明非常有天赋,还有提高的余地,他应该在精神上随时做好准备

I totally agree with that.

But 每晚至少得到20分和10个篮板? Except for Wilt, who else was even close to that? Every single night? ROFLMO.

米勒也说,“别忘了奥兰多还有个霍华德,也许他很快就会超过姚明。”D. Howard is an athletic freak, and a great rebounder, but offensively, he's no where near Yao's arsenals. Besides, you see what happens to Amare and Kmart, and Shamp, there is great danger for those athletic freaks.

A Chinese, is much more difficult to get respect, than even an Euro player.

Against the so-called best defensive player, 2nd ALL NBA team, 4 time DOY, 20/12 vs. 1/6, in Yao's bad game. I don't think we need to say more.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”