How do you know I don't play basketball?

来源: Warsteiner 2006-11-17 06:54:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1814 bytes)
回答: You need players to execute your strategy.Warsteiner2006-11-16 21:30:31
I like solid fundamental basketball, as I mentioned many many times. Look at the PnR Head runs, it's driving me crazy. They can do the spot-up shooting, but can't create for themselves, much less to create for others. That's why you need a solid and reliable 3rd scorer, that's why Bonzi is missed. Spurs has Finley, Marvs has Stackhouse.

YOu have a problem with JVG, that's fine. But to let your own bias totally cloud your eyes, to claim that one of the reputed smart and hard-wroking head coach in NBA, who prepares his teams the best, knows nothing about fundamental, do you believe yourself?

Remember those games last season, when both TMac and Yao were injured, when Juwan was forced to be No. 1 guy? There are plenty of plays designed for him. He averaged 20+ points in those games, but the results are all losses. You need talent to execute your plan, as simple as that.

BTW, why do the Heads, Rafers, and Battiers get open 3s? Because opponents double TMac or Yao, they always dare your role players to beat them. If they can have a consist jump shots, Rockets is simply tough to beat. Remember last night, when Paget (sp?) had all those layups? Especially, the one when Ben Wallace stood on the inner circle ring, and watched? Why didn't he try to block his shot? Yao Ming stood behind him one foot away. Ben didn't want to leave Yao open, that's why.

Have you seen an article on hoopschina recently, talking about those plays run to get Yao and Tmac the ball, to get others open shots? JVG doesn't have strategy. Every commentator, Bball analyst, always joke about how thick JVG's playbook is. He tends to micro-manage his team, yes. But he doesn't have strategy and can't set some plays for his players? You must be joking. I don't know what you are smoking.

所有跟帖: 

Logic has problem again -toochou- 给 toochou 发送悄悄话 (967 bytes) () 11/17/2006 postreply 10:58:31

Indeed, your Logic has problem again -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2006 postreply 12:37:08

sorry, hit the wrong button. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (935 bytes) () 11/17/2006 postreply 12:48:13

回复:sorry, hit the wrong button. -toochou- 给 toochou 发送悄悄话 (353 bytes) () 11/17/2006 postreply 14:29:55

Don't get worked up for a discussion in forum. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (793 bytes) () 11/17/2006 postreply 15:16:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”