To china123456 : why do you hate US so much

来源: baiwen 2006-07-19 20:11:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1636 bytes)
Having seeked out and read several of your posts, your life experience should not have made you so hateful of US. Your posts about your father and home visit are very touching and full of human spirits. They are just what Americans cherish about. I could not understand at all where those hatred comes from. Those kind of life experience should have made you love US because the hardship from your life is what Americans have been fighting for their people. It is no doublt that you love China. Have you thought about what caused those hardship for you and the rest of chinese people? Deep in heart of any human being, we all want the same thing. Good life, a life full of positive meaning, of all kind of opportunities for each man and his family. A life where human spirit is free. China have long way to go to achieve that level of life. So does US. But no matter what happens, hatred would not make you strong.

My point of view on US related to China is this:

Among all Western countries, US is the most friendly country to China. Last century, they spent war debt money paid by China to open school and hospitals and churches in China while others like Japan just took it and walked away. In WWII, they helped China with fight against Japan invasion while Russia expected to "lease" our terriotery. In the past thousand-year history of China, US never had ambition to occupy Chinese land while Russia occupied so much that Chinese have lost its count;

I might very well miss something here. After all, I am not historian. So can you show me what American did to China to make you hate USA this much?

所有跟帖: 

尼要给美国人看啊?从杨梅外的家伙 -takamiya- 给 takamiya 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2006 postreply 20:36:47

你真有趣,建议你多看看他的帖子。 -1245- 给 1245 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2006 postreply 21:19:31

你在讽刺他吧?或者你只看懂了CHINA123456? -wish123- 给 wish123 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2006 postreply 21:32:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”