100% agree. Before any ideals appear in China in future that is

来源: baiwen 2006-06-25 22:59:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1309 bytes)
than current western's, China must resolve communist issue first. So far in the whole humanity ideals and theories, communism has been proved as human garbage and has already been dumpped to the heap of history evils.

With CCP in power, there is no way China would come up with anything appealing to the world's hearts.

One might argue that current China is not communist country. I heard this argment from all corners in China. Do not kid youself. The person who said that did so comparing to what their parent or grand-parent went through. Let me make it straight: China IS communist country. It is not Stalinist stype like North Korea. But it is communist country in which CCP has power over everything.

With China being governed this way, no way it can attract the world to follow. Now so many foreign countries converge on this ancient land in far east is not because they appreciate its cultures but because they have just moved their factories there and they need to keep them running and profitable

I believe that CCP is not interested at all in when or how China become a superpower. What they are actually interested is how to keep current system running with less glitches and strengthening their power while making the most for their families.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”