1. why I need to endure people's shots

来源: thrawn 2006-12-12 17:58:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1807 bytes)
2. As an participant, of course I can judge and critique like any normal forum supporters. I only give my opinion truthfully and my judgement is used to see whether a post deserve to be on top or go into the JingHua area. Do you think just being a moderator I should lose my right to voice my opinion?

3. I can critique as a 版主 because I do not hide behind other names. I speak my opinion and let u know. It is my style of being honest and fair as a 版主. If you don't feel comfortable, write it in the Objection forum to the WXC management. I really would careless if you feel I shouldn't be critiquing as a 版主 or not.

4. Never typed in Chinese? Please hold your tongue first and check my records using WXC's post search by author before you write this. I'm just lazy sometimes and writing English is faster.

5. See above

6. See above and check my posts here. Check when was my first post and some of my posts. Things I do not know, I learn. That is why being a moderator, I need to check here very often and read just about everything people post here. Through this, I learned a lot.

7. See number 4 & 5 & 6

8. I guess you are new to this forum. Back when I was the only moderator here after the last moderator retired, I shown my quality and stayed on as moderator despite some critics like you. Ask the older members of this forum. If you bother to remember my personal info in WXC, I put my birthday there already. I was born in PRC and moved to US when 10 years old. Currently still living in US. Education up to Master.

Well, now you know a little about me. Tell me a little about yourself. Since you neglected to put anything in your personal info in WXC, I assum this is just another alias and something you don't take very serious about.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”