To thrawn: I tried to find the map for ZGL's first campaign

来源: Giantfan 2006-09-20 08:32:28 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1735 bytes)
but the link is down now(It has been two years from today). the link is http://www.empiredividedtk.com/rtk/Maps/Maps.htm. I got the first and second campaign messed up yesterday. ZGL confronted Hao Zhao in Chen Cang during his second campaign not the first.

I dug out this old thread from a website, that I used to visit often, about "ZGL's six northern campaigns (against Wei)". I wrote "Thanks Lu Kang your map is much better than novel's deion. By examing your map I can see that Jieting was a spot connecting An Ding Commandary and Tian Shui Commandary through a mountain range." in that thread. Tian Shui was under the control of Shu after the surrender of Jiang Wei. I think Jie Ting's importance is the supply route across the mountain into An Ding. I believe An Ding was also under Shu's control.
ZGL thus had minimum control over the areas north of Jieting (he was not there yet).

Zhuge Liang had three options with Ma Su up at Jie Ting before Su was defeated. He could either go up himself to hold Jie Ting, he could have brought an army down to strike Chen Cang, or to cut off Zhang He, or he could have stayed where he was (to bad map is gone). He stayed put it ended with very poor results.

Ma Su should not have been holding such an important location if the plan was to capture the western areas. If the plan was to draw the army away, he definately should have struck out more. The point of Zhao Yun was to draw an army off that way. ZHang He brought an army with a long supply line to Jie Ting (from Chang An). If Zhuge Liang had struck Jie Ting, the Wei army would be greatly streched and both Cao Zhen's and Zhang He's positions would be greatly threatened.

所有跟帖: 

I also found out that battle of Han Zhong was conducted by -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (130 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 09:02:09

you mean Huang Zhong? That was the first half. When Cao -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (72 bytes) () 09/21/2006 postreply 09:19:11

回复:To thrawn: I tried to find the map for ZGL's first campaig -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (1442 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 10:25:56

I disagree to that Ma Su was positioned at the South West -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (1430 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 11:06:47

for the link, you need to change the encoding in your browser -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (2397 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 13:58:42

take a look at the following link -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 10:35:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”