Sorry for my late reply because I have a job to deal with (grin)

来源: Giantfan 2006-09-19 13:19:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1298 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Giantfan ] 在 2006-09-19 20:46:23 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
It brought back my memory during the old days (2 yrs ago). I was "addicted" to the warlord period because of the video game "SanGuoZhi". I was active to particpate in a forum of the "romance of three kingdoms" though I don't go there anymore.

If I remember correctly, ZGL split his forces into two (actually three, one led by ZhaoYun) because his main force faced a Wei general (can't remember his name) in Chen Chuang? which was a stalemale. ZGL send Ma Su to Jieting to protect Shu army's supply depot. Sima Yi wasn't in charge of the Wei army at all. It was Zhang He, who commanded the whole campaign. Zhang He defeated Ma Su in Jieting and threatened to cut off Shu army's supply. ZGL was forced to retreat.

On a side note, Liu Bei strongly opposed to put Ma Su on important post but ZGL ignored his advice. Liu Bei wanted ZGL to use Wei Yan but for some reason ZGL just hated Wei Yan. The reaction of ZGL toward Ma Su's war plan was also questionable (sending little troops as reinforcement for example).

If you are interested in the battle of Jieting I would recommend a website for you to check. I hope that it is still alive and it has maps to show the marching routes of ZGL's northern campaigns. Probably tomorrow if i have time.

所有跟帖: 

sure, but in SanGuoZhi, it said the ZGL sent Ma Su AHEAD, -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (733 bytes) () 09/19/2006 postreply 13:39:49

looking at the present map of Gansu, I can see the -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (1161 bytes) () 09/19/2006 postreply 16:59:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”