If he wants to go, there is no way you could stop him.

来源: tree100 2006-12-14 05:23:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1583 bytes)
My dear, I really understand your insecurity. If you hold him back from the things he wants to do, you only give him the opportunity to find a way to get around you, it could be cheating.

It was decent of him to tell you he was going out. You should tell him you appreciate his honesty, and you trust him; tell him you enjoy your children抯 company and looking forward to see him coming home. I think motivation is more effective than nagging and fighting. Learn to be a clever woman.

A good marriage and a happy life need a lot of hard work. It takes a lot, respect, trust, tolerance, intelligence and knowing when to fight and when to let go.

I feel there is a problem with a lot of Chinese wives that is they want to change their hu*****ands. They want to mould their hu*****and into some sort of Mr. Perfect, even God himself.

It is a harsh reality that couples do breakup. You feel there are threats out there to your marriage and life, and then you should do something about it. Get yourself prepared. Do not allow yourself to be a victim. The most important thing is, do not make yourself to be a dependent, and do not make yourself to live on somebody抯 charity.

To be financially independent, go out work, and get a nanny for the house. Go out join some hobby club, make yourself interesting. Broaden your social life, making new friends and visiting old friends. If you want there are a lot of things you can do. Moaning only can make yourself feel better momentarily, it does not help the situation at all. Get up girl, do something.

所有跟帖: 

great! -鹅鹅之家- 给 鹅鹅之家 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2006 postreply 06:20:33

嗯嗯!! -阿布布- 给 阿布布 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2006 postreply 07:13:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标