I am living overseas for 15 years I felt way

来源: baiwen 2006-03-15 11:18:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (940 bytes)
behind cultural curve. I was surprised by reactions to my post. Does asking questions offend people? Some people here sound too bitter. I could be wrong.

I have to say that I was sincere in asking those questions and had no intention to invoke bicker.

The reactions remind me of a recent news conference by Foreign Minister of China. In it, there was US reporter asking about increase defense budget of China. The wording of the question does not sound critical and kind of neutral. But upon hearing the question, the Minister snapped and almost lost it. I was wondering where those anger came from. The question is simple to answer. I have no idea. The chinese leaders and some of chinese seems always to be too edgy. It would not be good for health in such a state for long time, let it alone to learn and solve anything

Anyway, just observation. I could be wrong and did not know something others do

所有跟帖: 

You Sounds like An Outsider.. -gudao- 给 gudao 发送悄悄话 (95 bytes) () 03/15/2006 postreply 14:49:14

what is fundamental or intrisinic about a quarrel -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2006 postreply 14:59:35

Quarrel Is U Lost Touch -gudao- 给 gudao 发送悄悄话 (146 bytes) () 03/15/2006 postreply 16:51:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!