回复:为汉语骄傲 ! (ZT)

来源: baiwen 2004-05-26 08:44:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2357 bytes)
Chinese language has unique way to communicate. But whether or not a particular language is popular in the world depends on how the world responds to the civilization associated with. If more people and countries in the world embrace chinese civilizaton, the language associated with it would rapidly become main communicating tool in world community. If you look back at world history, you might not help but noticing that the world civilization has its own idea where it should go, regardless of people's thinking. At several crucial times in modern history, the world has always leapt forward by riding its of bad things and presering good. For example, in the War World II, no matter how close the German, Japan and Italy look to control the world, they lost at the end as those bad countries did in human history. Another example is Soviet Union in the cold war. I do not recall in all my readings of world history a country representing a bad and evil won and lasted so long that the world finally embraced him and his civilization and language and culture and so on. Believe or not, history shows that when coming to choices, this humanity always made right choice to advance our civilization to next level. Chinese civilization is not bad but too old and backward. It simply can not meet the new demands of humanity, which for example are equality, individual liberty, freedom of expression and rights to justice and self-governing and lots of things. Some of these new things from people's hearts run directly against some of things advocated in chinese civilization. Those new demands from human beings are natural things seeded in our hearts as human beings probably by God. That is where western civilization step in. It provides solutions to meet those new demands from people. That is why in past 2 centuries, western civilization spread like wild fire over the world. Associated with it, English has become so popular communicating tool among civilized world.

As a part of old civilization, I always advocate preserving and studying Chinese, especially ancient Chinese. But if you count on it becoming main language of the world, you might spend some time working on the civilization associated with it and making it the best for the world to accept. That is only way as far as I see to advance Chinese language.

所有跟帖: 

Appreciate your intelligence -catiger*- 给 catiger* 发送悄悄话 (769 bytes) () 05/26/2004 postreply 22:21:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”