Recall what happend.

来源: mems 2003-12-22 18:07:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1274 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ mems ] 在 2004-02-03 07:21:17 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Since they didn't complain about the dicuments your hu*****and sent in, probably it's not from the documents. However, try to recall what documents you have. Mostly, your qualifications is very important. Some key documents like: original I797, your marriage certificate in English, your last two pay-stubs, your proof of employment letter.

Another major issue is do your hu*****and know well about what do you do ? Like what company do you work for ? What is your job function ? What is your salary ? Sometimes people got panic and couldn't give a good answer, the VO might start wondering about the marriage.
Try to ask your hauband if anything like that happened. Or any questions he didn't respond quickly or the VO kept asking about something.

Normaly, H status is dual status it's OK to have immigration intention. Only thing can od is keep trying. The worst case senario, when you file I485 you choose consulate processing including your hu*****and. Then you can go for interview with your hu*****and in GuanZhou. Once approved, he can come back with you. But this choice need to be made when you file I140, if you have already chosen to file I140 & I485 concurrently within US then it's tough to change it. Anyway, keep it up and keep trying. Good Luck!

所有跟帖: 

Recall what happend. -zhuzhujing- 给 zhuzhujing 发送悄悄话 (214 bytes) () 12/23/2003 postreply 22:00:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”