回复:关于h4又一问

来源: mems 2003-12-19 23:14:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1136 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ mems ] 在 2004-02-03 07:21:02 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Your H4 visa depend mostly on the qualifications of your hu*****and. So, the documents from your hu*****and must show a strong case. Based on your checlist, you might want to add:
1) Your hu*****and's latest two pay-stubs.
2) H1 paper ?? Are you referring to I797 ? If yes, you need the original, not the copy.
3) It's be better to add a copy of your hu*****and's I129 package(petition to H1B), inculding his copy of diploma earned in US.

For yourself, probably you just need your passport and make sure your status history while you were in US is clean. You need to prepare for more questions regrading your hu*****and. For example, what does he do ? Where did he get his degree ? What's his pay ? (Redundant question, but you should know it). Do you have any babies ? Why you want to go to US now ?

Since H is dual status, there should be no concerns regrading immigration tendency. You need to prepare more for questions about your hu*****and. Your current employment status should not affect your application. But you might want to think of good reasons why you came back to work for a while and then quit to join your hu*****and.

所有跟帖: 

thank u so much! -小柯- 给 小柯 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2003 postreply 03:55:00

I797要原件,真的吗? -可别吓唬我!- 给 可别吓唬我! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2003 postreply 09:28:00

Sure, it's true. -mems- 给 mems 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2003 postreply 12:55:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”