suggestions about my Cover let

来源: hjh73 2003-11-03 06:12:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1889 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hjh73 ] 在 2004-02-03 11:56:43 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I got my Pharmacy Doctor degree in Peking Union Medical College last year and now I am a Postdoctor and conduct research on synthesis of marine natural products in Paderborn University, Germany. During my academic year, I received rigorous and vigorous training in advanced organic, medicinal and natural products chemistry and obtained various techniques of organic synthesis and chromatography, and published 15 research papers, and gotten a patent. In particular, my current research works make me go deep into the field of the challenged total synthesis of natural products. Thus I have built my strong research background, this will help me pursue my future research career, and what’s more, actual research bequeathed me expertise in a variety of research methods and endowed me with a strong ability to conduct independent research.
With the deepening of my research, I strongly feel the need to further refine my expertise in my chosen field and to make myself more insightful in broader theoretical and practical framework.
I strongly hope to join your company, If you kindly provide me with a further training opportunity, I am convinced that I can make my contribution to your company by virtue of my research experience, knowledge and techniques. At the same time, I believe I could learn more knowledge from you, this also is important for me to firmly stand on the cutting edge of the rapid development in my research field in the future.
Thank you for kind consideration. Please let me know if you have a position and are you interested in letting me work with you. I would appreciate it very much if you could introduce me to someone else who is looking for a young researcher like me and might be in accepting me as a fellow.
Thank you and with kind regards, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Very sincerely yours

所有跟帖: 

search on-line to see how to w -ChemistIII- 给 ChemistIII 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2003 postreply 13:16:00

回复:thanks,which website? -hjh73- 给 hjh73 发送悄悄话 (52 bytes) () 11/04/2003 postreply 06:05:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”